From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Drop dead (disambiguation).
Dropdead live in Austin, Texas, May 19, 2007
|Origin||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Genres||Hardcore punk Powerviolence|
|Associated acts||The Fuzz, Lolita Black, I, Destroyer, Straight to Hell, Battlesnake, Monster X|
|Past members||Devon Cahill
- Bob Otis – vocals. Previously in The Fuzz. Currently in Lolita Black and I Destroyer.
- Ben Barnett – guitar. Runs Armageddon Label and Armageddon Shop. Previously in Snake Apartment
- Brian Mastrobuono – drums. Previously in Straight to Hell, Battlesnake. Currently in neon bitches
- George Radford – bass. Currently in Fucking Invincible, MountainMan and she rides
- Former members
- Devon Cahill – bass. Previously in Monster X, Exploding Corpse Action, Conniption, and Hail Mary
- Lee Mastrobuono – bass.
The influences listed on the band's MySpace page are Siege, Japanese hardcore groups Gauze and S.O.B., British anarcho-punk groups Crass and Conflict, Swedish D-beat bands Mob 47 and Anti Cimex, and Japanoise pioneer Merzbow.
- Untitled 7" (1992, Crust Records)
- Dropdead/Rupture - split 8" (1992, Highly Collectable Records)
- Dropdead/Crossed Out - split 5" (1993, Co-released by 5 Labels)
- Self Titled LP/CD (1993, Selfless)
- Discography 1991-1993 (1994, Armageddon)++
- Hostile 7" (1996, Spiral Objective/Insurgence)
- Drop on the Bootleg 3" CD (1997, Profane Existence Far East)
- Untitled Album LP/CD (1998, Armageddon Label)
- Dropdead/Totalitär - split 7" or CD-EP (2002, Prank)
- Dropdead/Unholy Grave - split 7" (2003, MCR)
- Untitled Live album (Live in Germany 1998) (2003, Red C)
- Dropdead/Look Back and Laugh - split 7" (2004, Armageddon)
- Converge / Dropdead - split 7" (2011, self-released)
-  Arab on Radar Interview mentioning Providence bands
-  Interview with drummer (1st question)
-  Discogs listing of Nasum album with cover of Bullshit Tradition
- Dropdead MySpace Music Page,  Access date: July 12, 2008.