From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dropout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dropout may refer to:
- Dropout (astronomy).
- Dropout (bicycle part).
- Dropout (electronics).
- Dropout as a type of sampling bias in scientific studies
- Dropout (1970 film), an Italian film by Tinto Brass starring Vanessa Redgrave.
- "Drop Out," a song from the album Scream, Dracula, Scream! by Rocket from the Crypt.
- "Drop Out", a song from the album You Fail Me by Converge.
- "Drop Out", a song by NW260 released for the video game Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
- The College Dropout, the debut album released by rapper Kanye West in 2004.
- Drop Out with The Barracudas, the debut album by The Barracudas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dropout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.