Drug Delivery (journal)
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (November 2009)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Alfred Stracher and Vladimir Torchilin|
Informa Pharmaceutical Science
Topics covered include:
- all delivery systems and modes of entry
- controlled-release systems
- vesicles and macromolecular conjugates
- antibody targeting
- protein/peptide delivery
Vladimir Torchilin was appointed co-editor in 2009  and is currently Distinguished Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at The Bouvé College of Health Sciences, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA.
Drug Delivery publishes 8 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions and is available on a subscription basis. Individual articles can be purchased on a pay-per-view basis. The full text of all articles is offered in PDF and PDF Plus formats. All back-issues of the journal are available online and are hosted on the publisher's website.
Subscribers to the electronic edition of Drug Delivery receive access to the online archive, which dates back to 1991, as part of their subscription.
- "Editorial Board Members". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "SUNY Downstate Medical Center". www.downstate.edu. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "www.knowledgespeak.com". www.knowledgespeak.com. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "Northeastern University". www.northeastern.edu. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "Informa Pharmaceutical Science brochure". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- Drug Delivery homepage of Drug Delivery