Drug Metabolism Reviews
|Drug Metabolism Reviews|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Drug Metab Rev|
Informa Pharmaceutical Science
Established in 1972, Drug Metabolism Reviews is an academic journal that publishes review articles on all aspects of drug metabolism research. It is the official journal of the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX).
Topics covered include:
- established, new and potential drugs
- environmentally toxic chemicals
- metabolism and excretion
- enzymology, including all living species.
The journal publishes 4 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions. All back-issues of the journal are available online and are hosted on the publisher's website.
According to ISI it received an impact factor of 6.286 as reported in the 2013 Journal Citation Reports by Thomson Reuters, ranking it 12th out of 254 journals in the category “Pharmacology & Pharmacy”.
- "International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics". www.issx.org. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "Editorial Board Members". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences". www.uams.edu. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Informa Pharmaceutical Science brochure". informapharmascience.com. Retrieved 2009-05-22.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Pharmacology & Pharmacy". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2014.