Drug and Chemical Toxicology
|Drug and Chemical Toxicology|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Drug Chem. Toxicol.|
|Edited by||Russel Cattley|
Drug and Chemical Toxicology is a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal that publishes full-length research papers, review articles, and short communications that encompass a broad spectrum of toxicological data surrounding risk assessment and harmful exposure. It is published by Informa. The editor in chief is Russel Cattley, (Auburn University, College of Veterinary Medicine, United States).
According to the Journal Citation Reports, it has a 2012 impact factor of 1.293, ranking it 81st out of 152 journals in the category "Chemistry, Multidisciplinary", 190th out of 260 journals in the category "Pharmacology & Pharmacy", and 70th out of 85 journals in the category "Toxicology".
- Website of the Journal; accessed at April, 3rd, 2013.
- Website of Russel Cattley at the Auburn University, accessed at April, 3rd, 2013
- Journals Ranked by Impact: Chemistry, Multidisciplinary. "2012 Journal Citation Reports". Web of Science (Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2013.
- Journals Ranked by Impact: Pharmacology & Pharmacy. "2012 Journal Citation Reports". Web of Science (Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2013.
- Journals Ranked by Impact: Toxicology. "2012 Journal Citation Reports". Web of Science (Sciences ed.) (Thomson Reuters). 2013.