||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2010)|
The latest version of the software is Drumagog 5, released in October, 2010.
New features such as Auto-Align 2.0, direct Plugin Hosting, a redesigned graphic interface, support for multiple Room Samples, Auto Hi-Hat tracking, and built-in Convolution Reverb and Morph|Engine effects. Auto-Align 2.0, developed in collaboration with MP3 inventors Fraunhofer Society, "provides Drumagog with a more accurate sample alignment algorithm." 
- Drumagog 1 (1999)
- - First version, Windows and DirectX only.
- Drumagog 2 (2000)
- - Adds Ghost Notes, Auto-Ducking, and multi-sampled WAV file support
- Drumagog 3 (2002)
- - New features included Visual Triggering, MIDI Output, Advanced Sample Management, Virtual Drum Display, Positional Multi-samples, Auto Sample Rate Conversion, Tracking Window Control, Blend Control, Sample Solo and Mute, and New Detailed User's Guide.
- Drumagog 4 (April 2005)
- - Added Mac support, dropped DirectX, added VST, AU, and RTAS support
- - New features included Advanced Triggering Mode, Live Triggering Mode, High-Quality Pitch Change Algorithm, Favorites, Auto-Align Mode, Adjustable Phase Control, Built-In Synthesizer, Filter and Synth Presets, Automation Support, and Support for Plug-In Delay Compensation 
- Drumagog 5 (Oct 2010)
The latest (and current) version is 5.1, released on 21-06-2011.
Drumagog has also been employed in a number of uses outside of music production. In the movie Happy Feet, Animal Logic used Drumagog to replace the taps of human dancers with samples of penguins walking.
- Drumagog 5 homepage. 2010-10-01. Retrieved on 2010-12-13.
- Drumagog 5: Changing the world of drum replacement. 2011. Retrieved on 2011-08-09.
- WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 5: Drum Replacement Plugin Updated To V5. 2010-10-06. Retrieved on 2010-12-13.
- WaveMachine Labs Drumagog. 2003-02-01. Retrieved on 2011-08-09.
- Drumagog 4 and Drumagog BFD Announced. 2005-01-21. Retrieved on 2011-08-09.
- Drumagog 5 released by WaveMachine Labs. 2010-10-05. Retrieved on 2011-08-09.
- DBS - Drumagog FAQ (German). 2010. Retrieved on 2010-12-13.