Drumkee is a townland in the southeast of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is directly south of the area presently known as Coalisland and east, and slightly north, of Dungannon. It is situated in the historic barony of Dungannon Middle and the civil parish of Killyman and covers an area of 285 acres. The barony's tax records dated 1666 list two families living in Drumkee.
Drumkee presently has a population of around 150, and many of its inhabitants are relations. Surnames which appear on the 1666 list include McRory and Condson. By the mid-19th century, the name Hunter appears in Drumkee burial records. The surname Mullan appears in a 1910 directory of the area.
- Map of County Tyrone showing Dungannon, the closest population center to the township of Drumkee. Accessed July 11, 2007.
- Coalisland Map. Accessed July 11, 2007.
- Dungannon LGD Killyman Ward 95OO17 map from the Northern Ireland Neighbourhood Information Service. Accessed July 11, 2007.
- "Townlands of County Tyrone". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Hearth Money Rolls of Barony of Dungannon. Accessed July 11, 2007.
- "Drumkee". Place Names NI. Retrieved 20 March 2013.
- "Census of Ireland 1851". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1891". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Killyman Burial Records. Accessed July 11, 2007.
- Belfast and Ulster Towns Directory for 1910. Accessed July 11, 2007.