From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Online Scots Dictionary
- List of railway station names in English, Scots and Gaelic – NewsNetScotland
- "Glasgow tops 'most deprived' list". BBC News Scotland. 27 February 2003. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- Clydebank Through A Lens — a documentary about Clydebank, Scotland from the 1960s to '80s
- Post-Blitz Clydebank — a documentary about Clydebank, Scotland from 1947 to 1952
|This Glasgow location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|