From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up drumstick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Drumstick can mean:
- Drum stick, a tool for playing drums
- Drumstick (vegetable)
- Drumstick (ice cream), a brand of ice cream
- Drumstick (poultry), the leg of a bird
- Drumstick (video game character), a video game character found in Diddy Kong Racing
- Drumstick, a chewy candy by Swizzels Matlow
- Shevagyachya Shenga or Drumsticks, a 1955 Marathi language Indian film
- Moringa oleifera or drumstick tree
- * Drumstick, the mascot of Poultryfest in Smithville, Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drumstick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.