Tech Music School
Tech Music School (TMS) is a contemporary music school that trains students for the music industry in the following disciplines: drums, vocals, guitar, bass guitar, music production, songwriting and music business. It is located in Fulham, South West London. TMS is part of the BIMM Institute, The British & Irish Modern Music Institute.
Tech Music School was founded in 1983 by drum tutor Francis Seriau. The School was sold to the BIMM Institute in 2010 by Francis Seriau who left the organisation at the same time.
Accredited by the University of West London, Tech Music School offer both BMus and BA Hons Degrees, Part-Time Courses and Private lessons. All tuition is delivered by a faculty of teachers who are also working professionals.
Tech Music School was the first UK institution to offer a BMus (Hons) degree in Popular Music, before this time BMus degrees were only available to classical musicians.
In October 2014 the Tech Music School was incorporated into BIMM London, based in Fulham.
- Sandy Beales / Dan Richards: One Direction
- Phil Simmonds: Jessie J, Plan B, Leona Lewis
- Ash Soan: Adele, Olly Murs, Leona Lewis, Nelly Furtado, Boyzone, Cee Lo Green, Ronan Keating, Seal, Producers
- Vicky Warwick: Cee Lo Green
- Nathan Curran: Basement Jaxx
- Marina Diamandis: Marina & the Diamonds
- Phil Selway: Radiohead
- Andie Rathbone: Mansun
- Ed Drewett: Solo
- Julien Brown: Massive Attack, A1, Will Young, Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey
- Phil Short: Chip (rapper) formerly known as Chipmunk
- Luke Harris: Wretch 32
- Luke Bullen: KT Tunstall, Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
- Pascal Consoli: Björk
- Jason Cooper: The Cure
- Doug Fink: Noah and the Whale
- Graham Godfrey: Soweto Kinch, Gabrielle
- Carlos Hercules: George Michael, Beverley Knight
- Sebastian Steinberg: Lily Allen
- Simon Tellier: Tinchy Stryder
- Samanta Tīna