Du Quoin (Amtrak station)
The Du Quoin Amtrak station, as seen from the passenger platform.
|Address||20 North Chestnut Street
Du Quoin, IL 62832
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2014)||11,362 1%|
The Du Quoin Amtrak station is a train station in Du Quoin, Illinois, United States served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. It was built during the 1980s by the city of Du Quoin, with assistance from the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- Du Quoin Station (DQN) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Amtrak – Stations – Du Quoin, IL
- Du Quion Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- DuQuoin (DQN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|