In a typical dual mode transit system, private vehicles comparable to automobiles would be able to travel under driver control on the street, but then enter a guideway, which may be a specialized form of Railway or monorail, for automated travel for an extended distance.
- RUF Dual mode Transport System
- Jerry Schneider's Dual Mode page
- The TriTrack Dual Mode Electric Car
- Center for Energy, Environment, and Transportation Innovation
- Dual Mode Vehicle (Dual mode transit) pdf file
- JR Hokkaido DMV
- Dual Mode Vehicle(DMV) Japanese Wiki
- "The Secret Behind the DMV's Road to Rail Transformation". Scope. April 2008.
|This rail-transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|