|Elevation||640 ft (200 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||42717, 42731|
|GNIS feature ID||507879|
Dubre is an unincorporated community in Cumberland County, Kentucky, United States. It lies along Route 90 west of the city of Burkesville, the county seat of Cumberland County. Its elevation is 640 feet (195 m). Dubre had a post office, with the ZIP code of 42731. The postmaster of Dubre, Ms. Hazel Anderson Alexander, died November 18, 2010. The post office was officially closed by the USPS on her death, and had only been open two hours per day. Ms. Alexander began her tenure with the Dubre post office March 31, 1970.
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, p. 42.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Dubre, Kentucky, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-09-20. Accessed 2007-12-31.
- Zip Code Lookup
- Rennick, Robert M. (1987). Kentucky Place Names. University Press of Kentucky. p. 85. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- In this local town, violent crime affects approximately 0.25% of the population.
- "Dubre, KY". www.trulia.com. Trulia.
|This Cumberland County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|