From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dubrovsky (masculine), Dubrovskaya (feminine), or Dubrovskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Alan Dubrovsky, a character from Shortland Street
- Boris Dubrovsky (b. 1939), Soviet rower
- Peter P. Dubrovsky (1754–1816), Russian diplomat
- Dubrovsky District, a district of Bryansk Oblast, Russia
- Dubrovskoye Urban Settlement, several municipal urban settlements in Russia
- Dubrovsky (rural locality) (Dubrovskaya, Dubrovskoye), several rural localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.