From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duca, Ducas or DUCA can refer to:
- Michael Duca, Catholic Bishop of Shreveport
- Gheorghe Duca (Voivode 1665-1666, 1668-1672, 1673-1678 and 1678-1684)
- Constantine Ducas (Moldavian ruler) (Voivode 1693-1695 and 1700-1703)
- Ion Duca, Prime Minister of Romania in 1933
- a Romanesque title of duke, notably in Italian
- DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd., a credit union serving the Greater Toronto Area in Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.