From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duca can refer to:
- Duca (デュッカ), a Japanese female singer.
- DUCA Financial Services Credit Union Ltd. a credit union serving the Greater Toronto Area in Canada
- Michael Duca, current Catholic Bishop of Shreveport
- a Romanesque title of duke, notably in Italian
- a family name, notably in Romanian; famous members include:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Duca. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|