The Ducati Museum is a transport museum in Bologna, Italy at the Ducati factory. It contains a collection of Ducati motorcycles and some early non-automotive products. It opened in 1998.
The museum's collection of technical documentation was selected by Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities for inclusion in the national archive.
- ^ a b Garrett, 2009
- ^ a b Ducati
- ^ Buchanan, 2010
- ^ Baime 2011
- ^ Chung 2012
- Garrett, Jerry (December 31, 2009), "A Pilgrimage to One Source of Italy’s 2-Wheel Passion", The New York Times, retrieved 2012-07-07
- Buchanan, Jeff (February 17, 2010), Ducati Museum Visit, Ultimate Motorcycling, retrieved 2012-07-07
- A.J. Baime (September 24, 2011), "Valley of the Car Kings", The Wall Street Journal, retrieved 2012-07-07
- Chung, Dennis (January 18, 2012), Italy Recognizes Cultural Importance of Ducati Museum, motorcycle.com, retrieved 2012-07-07
- Museum guide, Ducati, retrieved 2012-07-07