From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duchess in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duchess is a rank of nobility, the female equivalent of Duke.
Duchess may also refer to:
Books, music and film
- The Duchess (film), a 2008 film
- The Duchess (book), a book first published in 1998 as Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire by Amanda Foreman
- Duchess (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character in Lewis Carroll's book
- "Duchess" (song), a 1980 song by Genesis
- "Duchess" (The Stranglers song)
- Duchess, Queensland, a village in the Shire of Cloncurry, Australia
- Duchess, Alberta, a village in Canada
- Duchess Landing, Oklahoma, a settlement in Oklahoma, USA
- Duchess Theatre, London, England
- The Duchess, nom de plume of 19th century Irish writer Margaret Wolfe Hungerford
- Norma-Jean Wofford, rhythm guitarist with Bo Diddley from 1962 to 1966, nicknamed "Duchess"
- Lashina, a fictional DC Comics character also known as "Duchess"
- Duchess, a character in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an American animated television series
- "Duchess", the code name for the title character in the American animated television series Archer
- The Duchess, a character in the video game American McGee's Alice
- HMS Duchess, any of several British ships
- Duchess (boat), a historic sponge-hooking boat in Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Beechcraft Duchess, American monoplane
- Duchess class, a name for the unstreamlined locomotives of the LMS Princess Coronation Class of British railway locomotives
- Duchess (restaurant), a restaurant chain in Connecticut, USA
- Duchess (solitaire), a card game for one person
- Duchess Lorikeet, a species of parrot
- Duchess potatoes or Duchesse potatoes, a way of cooking potatoes
- Duchess Stakes, a Canadian horse race
- Duchess, a brand of packaged sweet baked goods made by Carolina Foods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.