Princess Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
|Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel|
|Tenure||1 March 1735 – 2 September 1735|
|Spouse||Ferdinand Albert II of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel|
|Charles I, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
Duke Anthony Ulrich
Elisabeth Christine, Queen of Prussia
Duke Louis Ernest
Luise, Princess of Prussia
Sophie, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld
Teresa Natalia, Abbess of Gandersheim
Juliana Maria, Queen of Denmark
|Father||Louis Rudolph of Brunswick-Lüneburg|
|Mother||Christine Louise of Oettingen-Oettingen|
|Born||14 April 1696
|Died||6 March 1762 (aged 65)
Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (Antoinette Amalie; 14 April 1696 – 6 March 1762) was a Duchess of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel and the wife of her father's cousin Ferdinand Albert II of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel. She was the mother of the Queen of Prussia, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld and Queen of Denmark and Norway.
Antoinette was born the youngest of four daughters born to Louis Rudolph of Brunswick-Lüneburg and his wife Princess Christine Louise of Oettingen-Oettingen. Her older sister was Elisabeth Christine, mother of Empress Maria Theresa. Her other surviving sister Charlotte Christine was the daughter-in-law of Peter the Great of Russia.
The marriage was very happy and Antoinette was the mother of eight sons and six daughters. After 1735, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg her father-in-law died and her husband succeeded him. Her husband himself died September the same year. The Dowager Duchess went on to survive her husband for 27 years.
- Charles I, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1 August 1713 – 26 March 1780) married Princess Philippine Charlotte of Prussia and had issue.
- Anthony Ulrich of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (28 August 1714 – 4 May 1774) married Grand Duchess Anna Leopoldovna of Russia and had issue.
- Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (8 November 1715 – 13 January 1797) married Frederick II of Prussia, no issue.
- Louis Ernest of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (25 September 1718 – 12 May 1788) died unmarried.
- Ferdinand of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (12 January 1721 – 3 July 1792) died unmarried.
- Luise of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (29 January 1722 – 13 January 1780) married Prince Augustus William of Prussia and had issue.
- Sophie Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (13/23 January 1724 – 17 May 1802) married Ernest Frederick, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld and had issue.
- Albert of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1725–1745) died unmarried.
- Charlotte of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1725–1766) died unmarried.
- Theresa Natalie of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (4 June 1728 – 26 June 1778) died unmarried.
- Juliana Maria of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (4 September 1729 – 10 October 1796) married Frederick V of Denmark and had issue.
- Frederick William of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1731–1732) died in infancy.
- Frederick Francis of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (1732–1758) died unmarried.
|Ancestors of Princess Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel|
Titles, styles, honours and arms 
Titles and styles 
- 14 April 1696 – 15 October 1712 Her Serene Highness Duchess Antoinette of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
- 15 October 1712 – 1 March 1735 Her Serene Highness the Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Princess of Bevern
- 1 March 1735 – 2 September 1735 Her Serene Highness the Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Princess of Wolfenbüttel
- 2 September 1735 – 6 March 1762 Her Serene Highness the Dowager Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg, Dowager Princess of Wolfenbüttel
Christine Louise of Oettingen-Oettingen
|Duchess consort of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
Title next held byPrincess Philippine Charlotte of Prussia