|Origin||New York City, New York, United States|
|Labels||Fool's Gold Records, Spinnin' Records, Ultra Records|
|Members||Armand Van Helden
Their first tracks are "aNYway" and "You're Nasty". Their EP, Greatest Hits, was released September 2009. The track "aNYway" capitalizes "NY" to signify the band's origins in New York. The song is sampled from "I Can Do It" by Final Edition.
In the summer of 2010, Duck Sauce released a track called "Barbra Streisand", named after the singer of the same name. The track heavily samples the 1979 song "Gotta Go Home" by Boney M, which itself is based upon the original tune "Hallo Bimmelbahn" by the German band Nighttrain. The famous hookline is written by Heinz Huth. "Barbra Streisand" was first played at Miami Winter Music Conference 2010, and gained heavy DJ and radio support in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Austria, Poland (Polskie Radio 4), France, Finland, Romania, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Sri Lanka. In Australia, "Barbra Streisand" was first heard on the radio station Triple J, while in New Zealand it made its debut on Auckland student radio station 95bFM. The song has since also moved to various commercial radio stations and has increased in popularity. In the UK it peaked at number 3. and it reached Number 1 on the Australian ARIA Club Chart as of 12 September 2010. For Billboard magazine week ending December 18, 2010, the song reached the #1 position on the Dance/Club Play Songs chart. On April 26, 2011, the song was featured in Glee's 18th episode in their second season entitled "Born This Way". The song is also featured in the Vitamin Water Revive commercial. The "Barbra Streisand" music video has over 67 million views.
"Big Bad Wolf" was released by Duck Sauce in 2011 on BBC radio and samples wolves howling. The music video features genitalia replaced by human heads. A-Trak notes "When Keith came up with this idea of 'crotchfaces,' we just thought it was hilarious."
Extended plays 
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Album|
|2011||"Big Bad Wolf"||—||71||—||16||—||—||—||—||79|
Awards and Nominations 
International Dance Music Awards 
|2011||Duck Sauce||Best Break-Through Artist||Nominated|
|Barbra Streisand||Best Best House/Garage Track||Nominated|
|Best Underground Dance Track||Won|
|2012||Big Bad Wolf||Won|
|Best Music Video||Nominated|
|Duck Sauce||Best Artist - Group||Nominated|
- Duck Sauce announcement at their record label, Fool's Gold Records
- Dance/Club Play Songs. Billboard.
- http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display_club.asp?chart=1L50 ARIA Club Chart
- Vitamin Water Revive Commercial. YouTube. April 18, 2011.
- "Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand (Official Music Video)". YouTube.
- Big Bad Wolf Rolling Stones Videos. October 24, 2011.
- "Billboard Hot 100: Week of May 14, 2011 (Biggest Jump)". Billboard. Retrieved May 6, 2011.
- "australian-charts.com - Australian charts portal". Hung Medien. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "austraiancharts.at - Austria Top 40". Hung Medien. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "lescharts.com - French charts portal". lescharts.com. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "irishcharts.com - Discography Duck Sauce". Hung Medien. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "dutchcharts.nl - Dutch charts portal". Hung Medien. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "charts.org.nz - New Zealand charts portal". Hung Medien. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "Chart Stats - Duck Sauce". chartstats.com. Retrieved December 8, 2010.