From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Duck Soup)
|Look up duck soup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duck soup may refer to:
- Duck Soup (1933 film), starring the Marx Brothers
- Duck Soup (1927 film), featuring Laurel and Hardy
- "Duck Soup", episode of the Disney Channel Original Series Even Stevens
- "Duck Soup", an interlude from Danny!'s album Charm
- Oritang, Korean duck soup
- an English idiom meaning something that is very easy to do. (Harrison Brown famously said this to Clair Patterson regarding his technique for measuring the age of the Earth, which actually ended up taking years.)
- Duct Soup, a 1997 Red Dwarf episode
- Duck soup noodles, Malaysian
- Duck Soup to Nuts, a 1944 Warner Bros. cartoon
- Czernina, Polish duck blood soup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.