From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A duckling is a baby duck.
"Duckling" or "ducklings" may also refer to:
- Duckling (software), a collaborative software suite
- "Duckling", a 2011 episode of the TV series Louie
- Fairey Duckling 10' Sailing Dinghy made by Fairey Marine in 1950's/60's
- Loening Duckling, the name of several models of aircraft developed by Loening Aeronautical Engineering in the 1910s and 1920s
- Lincoln Ducklings, a minor-league American baseball team in the Western League that existed only in 1906
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.