Dude, What Would Happen
|Dude, What Would Happen|
|Created by||Chuck Dalaklis
|Written by||Chuck Dalaklis
|Directed by||Chuck Dalakis|
|Theme music composer||Chuck Dalakis|
|Opening theme||Dude What Would Happen|
|Ending theme||the end of Dude What Would Happen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||37 (List of episodes)|
|Editor(s)||Jason Lee (actor)|
|Camera setup||Chuck Dalakis|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Dalaklis Media Enterprises|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Picture format||720p: HDTV|
|Original run||August 19, 2009– September 21, 2011|
Dude, What Would Happen is a live-action reality show that aired on Cartoon Network. It is targeted to viewers ages 9–17. The show first aired on August 19, 2009, along with Bobb'e Says. The show is hosted by three male teenagers (C.J. Manigo, Jackson Rogow, and Ali Sepasyar) who wonder what would happen if some wild event, scheme, or experiment were to occur. The three teens try to create the event themselves, and consult experts ("the Lab Dudes") when needed.
In the "Dudes Make It Happen" weekend special, it was revealed that new episodes were coming. These episodes ranked #1 in their timeslot among boys 6-11 on all television.
In February 2011, Vincent Cariati renewed his contract to serve an additional four seasons as the series' showrunner, co-creator and co-executive producer. The show had four seasons and was not announced as a returning series.
- Seidman, Robert. "Cartoon Network Led By "Destroy Build Destroy," "Dude, What Would Happen" and "Johnny Test"". TVbytheNumbers. Zap2it.
- Gorman, Bill. "Cartoon Network Unveils New Line Up And Returning Shows". TVbytheNumbers. Zap2it.
- "International Sensation Hole in the Wall Joins Cartoon Network's Explosive Wednesday Night Line-Up on October 6". TheFutonCritic.
- Official website
- Dude, What Would Happen at the Internet Movie Database
- Dude, What Would Happen at TV.com
- Dude, What Would Happen at TV Guide
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|