Dudley (TV series)
|Created by||Susan Beavers|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original run||April 16, 1993 –
May 14, 1993
Dudley is an American Primetime television series starring Dudley Moore (in his episodic TV debut) and Joanna Cassidy. The series premiered April 16, 1993 on CBS, temporarily replacing on Friday primetime-slot the series Major Dad, and was canceled May 14, 1993, just one episode before its regular ending.
The series focuses about the "forced" cohabitation between Dudley Bristol, a mature, divorced cabaret pianist and his 14-year-old son Fred.
- Dudley Bristol - Dudley Moore
- Laraine Bristol - Joanna Cassidy
- Fred Bristol - Harley Cross
- Paul - Max Wright
- Harold Krowten - Joel Brooks
- Marta - Lupe Ontiveros
|1||"It Was A Wonderful Life"||April 16, 1993|
|2||"Call Me Irresponsible"||April 23, 1993|
|3||"Off the Record"||April 30, 1993|
|4||"Whose Therapy Is It, Anyway?"||May 7, 1993|
|5||"Learnin' The Blues"||May 14, 1993|
- 1993 Emmy Awards Nominee - Graphic design and title sequences - William B. Pittard, Frances Schifrin, Jennifer Grey Berkowitz, Darin Kirchne
- 1993 Emmy Awards Nominee - Lighting direction (electronic), comedy series - George Spiro Dibie, Kim Killingsworth
- Alex McNeil, Total television: the comprehensive guide to programming from 1948 to the present, Penguin Books, 1996
- Diane Joy Moca. "Moore Becomes A Sitcom Dad In His First American Tv Show". The Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- Howard Rosenberg (April 16, 1993). "t TV REVIEW : 'Dudley': Moore Debuts as a Micro-Dad". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 26 August 2011.
- "Emmy Award Nominations 1993 : Nighttime Nominees: A Complete Rundown". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 25 August 2011.
|This article relating to a comedy television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|