|Bishop of Wells|
|See||Diocese of Wells|
|Term ended||18 January 1060|
|Other posts||royal chaplain|
|Died||18 January 1060|
Duduc (or Dudoc) was a medieval Bishop of Wells.
Dudoc died on 18 January 1060. He left his estates and vestments to his church, but the will was invalidated by King Edward, partly at the request of Archbiship Stigand, who received one of the estates instead.
- Powell and Wallis House of Lords p. 14 note 19
- Barlow English Church 1000–1066 pp. 75–76
- Knowles Monastic Order in England p. 70 note 1
- Stenton Anglo Saxon England p. 464
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 222
- Barlow Edward the Confessor p. 169 note 3
- Barlow English Church 1000–1066 p. 117
- Barlow English Church 1000–1066 p. 79 footnote 2
- Barlow, Frank (1970). Edward the Confessor. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press. ISBN 0-520-01671-8.
- Barlow, Frank (1979). The English Church 1000–1066: A History of the Later Anglo-Saxon Church (Second ed.). New York: Longman. ISBN 0-582-49049-9.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third Edition, revised ed.). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- Knowles, David (1976). The Monastic Order in England: A History of its Development from the Times of St. Dunstan to the Fourth Lateran Council, 940–1216 (Second reprint ed.). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-05479-6.
- Powell, J. Enoch; Wallis, Keith (1968). The House of Lords in the Middle Ages: A History of the English House of Lords to 1540. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson.
- Stenton, F. M. (1971). Anglo-Saxon England (Third ed.). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-280139-5.
|Catholic Church titles|
|Bishop of Wells
|This article about an English bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|