||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
|Full name||Olegário Tolóí de Oliveira|
|Date of birth||November 7, 1939|
|Place of birth||Araraquara, São Paulo|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Dudu, real name Olegário Tolóí de Oliveira (born 7 November 1939 in Araraquara, São Paulo), is a former Brazilian football player at the position of midfielder. He played for Palmeiras from 1964 to 1976. He also was the Palmeiras head coach from 1976 to 1980.
- Brazilian Série A: 1972, 1973
- Brazil Trophy: 1967
- Roberto Gomes Pedrosa Tournament: 1967, 1969
- Rio-São Paulo Tournament: 1965
- São Paulo State Championship: 1966, 1972, 1974
- "Futpedia: Dudu (Olegário Tolói de Oliveira)" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. Retrieved 2010-02-15.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|