|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Publisher(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Genre(s)||Action Visual Novel|
Multiplayer Passion Mode
Duel Love（デュエルラブ 恋する乙女は勝利の女神） is a Japanese otome video game for the Nintendo DS by Namco Bandai Games. It was released on 13 March 2008 and the character designs and artwork were created by Hisaya Nakajo. The story concerns a female protagonist who becomes friends with the (male) members of her high school's boxing club. In large part for the suggestive nature of the game, it is rated C for ages 15 and up by the Japanese board CERO.
Primarily a dating sim, the overall goal of the game is to form a relationship with the chosen character. There are also several minigames, in which the player assists the young men in training, cheers them on during matches (which affects their performance), treats their post-fight scrapes and bruises, peeks at them in the shower, gives them back rubs and wipes sweat off their chests. The game has not been announced for regions outside Japan but has received attention by gaming media for its quasi-sexual nature. In fact, in the part of the game which involves boys showering, the entire body is naked and the genitals are hidden by the gap between the top and bottom DS screens.
- Jin Yuki - Daisuke Namikawa
- Yuma Asakura - Jun Fukuyama
- Shinichiro Nagao - Kouji Yusa
- Kei Ryuzoji - Ryoutaro Okiayu
- Tomohiko Tachibana - Yuuta Kasuya
- Masayoshi Date - Kazuya Nakai
- Marco - Junichi Suwabe
- Atsushi Nikaidou - Kenji Nojima
- Tetsuya Nikaidou - Hisayoshi Suganuma
- Kyoji Takigawa - Daisuke Ono
- Akira Shimatsu - Tomokazu Sugita
- Seita Anekoji
- Ashcraft, Brian (March 21, 2008). "Duel Love Review: Hard Bodies, Limp Game". Kotaku. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- duel love - Kotaku
- TGS 2007: Duel Love provides lots of ... man-rubbing. Destructoid offers reviews, previews, trailers, cheats, and more
- Kohler, Chris (29 October 2007). "Tag-Team Preview: Duel Love Lets You Touch Guys On DS, Too". Wired.
- IGN: Duel Love Preview
|This action game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|