Duel of Champions
|Duel of Champions|
|Directed by||Ferdinando Baldi
|Written by||Luciano Vincenzoni
Ennio De Concini
|Music by||Angelo Francesco Lavagnino|
|Edited by||Renzo Lucidi|
Orazi e Curiazi (English title: Duel of Champions) is a 1961 film about the Roman legend of the Horatii, triplet brothers from Rome who fought a duel against the Curiatii, triplet brothers from Alba Longa in order to determine the outcome of a war between their two nations.
- Alan Ladd as "Horatius"
- Franca Bettoia as "Marcia"
- Franco Fabrizi as "Curiatius"
- Robert Keith as "Tullus Hostilius"
- Jacqueline Derval as "Horatia"
- Luciano Marin as "Eli"
- Andrea Aureli as "Gaius Cluilius"
- Mino Doro as "Caius"
- Osvaldo Ruggieri as "Warrior of Alba"
- Jacques Sernas as "Marcus"
|This article related to Italian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|