From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duende or dwende in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duende may refer to:
- Duende (mythology), a fairy- or goblin-like creature in Spanish, Latin America
- Duwende, a similar creature in Filipino mythology
- 367943 Duende, a near-Earth asteroid
- Duende (art), a difficult-to-define (in English) phrase in the Spanish arts that connotes emotion and authenticity
- Duende – A Journey in Search of Flamenco, a novel by Jason Webster
- Duende, the daemon program for MaraDNS
- Duende, a collection of poetry by Tracy K. Smith
- "Duende" (Delerium song)
- "Duende" (Daryl Braithwaite song)
- Duende, a 2012 jazz album by Avishai Cohen with Nitai Hershkovits
- El Duende, a Dominican newspaper from Santo Domingo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duende.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.