From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duende may refer to: another name for an elf
- Duende (mythology), a fairy- or goblin-like creature in Spanish, Latin America
- Duwende, a similar creature in Filipino mythology
- 367943 Duende, a near-Earth asteroid
- Duende (art), a difficult-to-define (in English) phrase in the Spanish arts that connotes emotion and authenticity
- Duende – A Journey in Search of Flamenco, a novel by Jason Webster
- Duende, the daemon program for MaraDNS
- Duende, a collection of poetry by Tracy K. Smith
- Duende (trance), the German trance DJs Gregory Engelhardt, Thorsten Wittig, and Antonio Moreno
- Duende (cooperative), a self-organized, independent artists cooperative based in Rotterdam, Netherlands
- "Duende", a song by Canadian group Delerium from the album Karma
- Duende, a 2012 jazz album by Avishai Cohen with Nitai Hershkovits
- Duwende (music), an award-winning a cappella band from New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.