From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Duet (film))
|Look up duet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A duet is a musical form for two performers.
Duet may also refer to:
- Duett, a song performed by Bettan & Jan Werner in 1994
- Duet (June Christy and Stan Kenton album), 1955
- Duet (Doris Day and André Previn album), 1962
- Duet (Lester Bowie and Phillip Wilson album), 1978
- Duet (Gary Burton & Chick Corea album), 1979
- Duet (Muhal Richard Abrams album), 1981
- Duet (Lester Bowie and Nobuyoshi Ino album), 1985
- Duet (Ronan Keating album), 2010
- "Duet", a jazz tune written by Neal Hefti
- Duet!, a 1972 album by pianists Earl Hines and Jaki Byard
- Duet (Everything Everything song)
- "Duet" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a 1993 episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Duet" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of the science fiction television series Stargate Atlantis
- Duet (TV series), a Fox sitcom
- Duet (2006 film), a 2006 short film written, produced and directed by Kiarash Anvari
- Duet (1994 film), a 1994 Tamil musical film directed by K. Balachander
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.