From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dugout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dugout may refer to:
- Dugout (shelter) - underground shelter
- Dugout (boat) - a synonym for logboat
- Dugout (smoking) - a marijuana container
- Dugout, West Virginia
- Dugout (baseball)
- Also the name of the mascot for Little League Baseball
- Dugout (cricket)
- The technical area (association football) contains the dugouts
- Dug Out - the seventh album by the Japanese band The Blue Hearts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.