From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duh may refer to:
- Duh (band), 90's noise rock band from San Francisco.
- Duh (album), a 1992 album by the punk rock band Lagwagon
- "Duh", a song by female rapper Brianna
- Dyschromatosis universalis hereditaria, a hereditary skin disorder
- Toledo Suburban Airport's FAA LID code
- Dungra Bhil language's ISO 639-3 language code
People with the surname
- Matija Duh (1989–2013), Slovenian motorcycle speedway rider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.