From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dukat or Dukat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dukat may refer to:
- Dukat (Star Trek), a character from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Dukat, Albania, a village
- Dukat (currency), a gold coin produced in Europe over many centuries
- Dukat, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Magadan Oblast, Russia
- Dukat mountain, a mountain in Serbia that is the source of the river Pčinja
- Dukat (company), a Croatian milk and dairy company
- Dukhat, a character from Babylon 5
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.