Duke of Westminster's Medal for Military Literature
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2009)|
The Duke of Westminster's Medal for Military Literature is awarded by the Royal United Services Institute for Defence and Security Studies, (the RUSI), Whitehall, London.
Established in 1997, the Medal is awarded to honour a living author who has published a notable original contribution to the fields of defences studies and international security affairs.
The Duke of Westminster's Medallists
- Absolute War: Soviet Russia in the Second World War Chris Bellamy, 2008
- The Bomb, a Life, Gerard DeGroot, 2004
- The Command of the Ocean: A Naval History of Britain 1649-1815, N. A. M. Rodger, 2005
- The Pursuit of Victory: The Life and Achievement of Horatio Nelson , R. J. B. Knight, 2006
- Khrushchev's Cold War: The Inside Story of an American Adversary , Aleksandr Fursenko and Timothy Naftali, 2007