From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dulcimer may refer to:
Stringed musical instruments
- Hammered dulcimer, free-standing, trapezoidal, with horizontal strings struck by handheld "hammers"
- Fretted, generally played on the lap by plucking, i.e.
- Typical Appalachian dulcimer
- Banjo dulcimer, with banjo-like resonating membrane
- Resonator dulcimer, with inset conical resonator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dulcimer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.