|Date of birth||7 November 1984|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Current club||Săgeata Năvodari|
|1997–2000||Lone Star FC|
|2008–2009||Maccabi Tel Aviv||27||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 September 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Dulee Johnson (//; born 7 November 1984, in Monrovia, Liberia) is a professional footballer who plays for Romanian Liga I club Săgeata Năvodari as a midfielder. He is the son of former Liberian player and manager Josiah Johnson.
Dulee Johnson was one of several Liberian footballers who were brought to Sweden by Floda BoIF manager Stig Johansson in the late 90's after having been discovered at Gothia Cup. The Liberian players, which included Dioh Williams and Jimmy Dixon, moved into manager Johanssons villa where they lived while they played for the Swedish lower league club.
After a few successful seasons all the three previously mentioned players were signed by Allsvenskan club BK Häcken. Johnson quickly found success on the pitch for his new club but also trouble outside of it. He was a starter for the full 4.5 years with Häcken, but he was also sentenced for drunk driving and assault during that time.
In July 2008, Johnson signed a 3-year contract with Maccabi Tel Aviv. He only spent one season with the Israeli side, scoring one goal and making two assists. Johnson also helped them win the League Cup also known as the Toto Cup. He left the club in June 2009 and signed a new deal with his previous club AIK. The Swedish club included a clause so that they could break the contract if Johnson misbehaved in any way outside of the football. That same year he won both the Allsvenskan league and Swedish cup with AIK. During his second stint he again became a key player for the club.
In March 2010 he was granted Swedish citizenship and is now regarded as an EU player. Later that year Johnson was one of three players sent home from the Liberia national football team for drinking. He however explained that there had been a misunderstanding and that he had apologized to the team, country and FA. He added that he would be left out of one national team game and then return to the national team.
Also in 2010, Liberia international Dulee Johnson was allegedly charged for rape. The month-long trial ended with Johnson cleared of all charges and received more than 200,000 SEK (two-hundred thousand Swedish kronor) for wrongful detention in a Swedish prison in Stockholm. "The former AIK Solna midfielder will receive the money (more than US$30,000 or thirty-thousand United States dollars) from the Chancellor as compensation for suffering and earnings denied him."  The turmoil did however cause Johnson and his club AIK to part ways again.
On 21 January 2011, it was announced that Dulee Johnson had signed a 18-month contract with Greek club Panetolikos. However, on 21 April 2011, Panetolikos terminated his contract. Club president Fotis Kostoulas claimed that Johnson had been out partying the day before a game and then "rejected the manager in an unacceptable way".
In May 2011, Johnson was on trial with Dutch club De Graafschap and offered a contract. He played three Eredivisie matches and one KNVB Cup match in which he scored his only goal for De Graafschap. He was fired in October when he caused a car-accident and refused an alcohol test.
In February 2012, Johnson joined Leeds United on trial. He played in a closed door game against Middlesbrough FC at Thorpe Arch, where he set up Billy Paynter for a goal. The club denied that he had been there on trial. Johnson explained afterwards that there had been a misunderstanding and that he was on trial in England but with another club.
On 16 July 2012, Johnson signed a two-year contract with South African club AmaZulu. However, his contract was terminated after just 4 matches with the club on 12 November 2012 with AmaZulu citing an undisclosed breach of contract. The club has refused to confirm nor deny reports that Johnson had failed a drugs test. Johnson commented to Swedish media afterwards that he had failed the drug test because someone had put cocaine in his drink at a party without him knowing about it.
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Liberia Junior Professional Championships
- One time Liberia Junior Professional champion
- Three times Gothia Cup winner
- Two times Gothia Cup best player
- Two times part of Gothia Cup All Star team
- Chris Beattie & Kent Mensah (2008-04-07). "AIK star Dulee Johnson maintains Birmingham ambition". Tribal Football. Archived from the original on 2008-04-13. Retrieved 2008-04-10.
- "Dulees vägval". Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Dulee Johnson dömd en gång tidigare". 22 May 2008. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "AIK värvar Dulee Johnson från Häcken". 20 February 2006. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Exklusiv intervju med Dulee Johnson". 12 March 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Dulee Johnson frias i hovrätten". 8 June 2009. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "AIK tar en stor risk med Dulee". 15 June 2009. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Dulee Johnson skadad – missar tre matcher". 2 March 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "EXCLUSIVE: AIK's Liberian International Dulee Johnson Granted EU Citizenship". goal.com. 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-12-07.
- "Dulee Johnson om fylleskandalen i landslaget: Missförstånd". 1 September 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- The New Republic Liberia - Dulee Johnson Gets US$30,000 Compensation
- Another link concerning the case: http://www.rs.goal.com/en/news/89/africa/2010/12/06/2248282/liberia-midfielder-dulee-johnson-cleared-of-rape-charge-in
- "Friad i rätten, sparkad av AIK - Dulee Johnson lämnar Sverige". 7 December 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Dulee Johnson i blåsväder igen - kan sparkas". 23 March 2011. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- De Graafschap ontslaat Johnson na ongeluk onder invloed, De Gelderlander, 3 oktober 2011
- "Leeds: "Dulee Johnson ljuger - han tränar inte med oss"". 13 March 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Dulee backar om Leeds: "Har blivit ett missförstånd"". 13 March 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "AmaZulu sign Liberian international". 16 July 2012. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "AmaZulu part ways with Johnson". 12 November 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- "Dulee sacked by AmaZulu for failing drug test". 13 November 2012. Retrieved 14 November 2012.
- "Dulee: "Någon lade kokain i min drink"". 13 November 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- "Så ska Brage hjälpa Dulee Johnson". 28 December 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.