Duleek was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Duleek was not represented.
Members of Parliament
- ^ Also elected for Old Leighlin in 1727, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Carlow County in 1715, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Gorey in 1768, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.