From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dumara may refer to:
- Dumara, Gujarat, a village in Abdasa Taluka, Kutch District, Gujarat, India
- Dumara, Indonesia, a village in Bolaang Mongondow Regency, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Dumara, Nepal, a village development committee in Kapilvastu District in southern Nepal
- Dumara, Papua New Guinea, a village in South Fly District, Western Province, Papua New Guinea
- Dumara, Philippines, a village in Lapuyan municipality, in the province of Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines
- Dumara, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Dudhi Tehsil, Sonbhadra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Dumaraha, a village development committee in Sunsari District in south-eastern Nepal
- Dumaran, Palawan, a municipality in Palawan Province, Philippines
- Dumarao, Capiz, a municipality in Capiz Province, Philippines
- Joe Dumars, an American basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.