From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dumbarton is a town in Scotland. It may also refer to:
- County of Dumbarton in Scotland
- Dumbarton (Scottish Parliament constituency)
- Dumbarton (UK Parliament constituency), a former UK Parliament constituency.
- Dumbarton, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia
- Dumbarton Bridge (California), a bridge across the San Francisco Bay in California
- Dumbarton Bridge (Washington, D.C.), a bridge across Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C.
- Dumbarton Oaks, in Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- Dumbarton House, in Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- Concerto in E-flat (Dumbarton Oaks), a 1938 concerto by Igor Stravinsky
- Dumbarton Oaks Conference, the meeting where the United Nations was formulated and negotiated
- Dumbarton F.C., a Scottish Second Division football (soccer) team
- Dumbarton Parish, New Brunswick a Parish in New Brunswick Canada
- Dumbarton Castle (disambiguation)
- HMS Dumbarton Castle, the name of a number of warships
- Dunbarton (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.