From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dump (disambiguation))
|Look up dump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word has other uses alone or in combination and may refer to:
- Dump (program), a Unix program for backing up file systems
- Dump (band), an alias for the solo recordings of James McNew
- The Dump, a blog by Maurice Benayoun
- Ammunition dump, military stores of ammunition
- Database dump, a record of the table structure and/or the data from a database
- For information on obtaining the Wikipedia database, see Wikipedia:Database download.
- ROM dump or ROM image, a record of the data in a ROM, EEPROM, or MCU
- Core dump, the recorded state of the working memory of a computer program at a specific time, generally when the program has terminated abnormally (crashed)
- Deoxyuridine monophosphate, or dUMP
- Dump months, the periods of the year when, due to limited box office potential, new movies are generally perceived as being of low quality and limited appeal.
- Holey dollar (early coin of New South Wales known as a dump)
- Ocean dumping
- Relationship breakup
- Tape delay (broadcasting)
- The nickname for Margaret Mitchell's house.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.