Dumri, Giridih (community development block)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dumri, Giridih)
For place with same name in Gumla district, see Dumri, Gumla (community development block).
|Community development block|
|• Official||Hindi, Santali|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Giridih|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Dumri|
Dumri is located at.
Dumri CD Block had a population of 179,114 in 2001 census, out of which 70,524 were males and 88,590 were females. 58,453 were literates. 
- "Jharkhand gets five new sub-diviions". HT Ranchi. Hindustan Times, 4 March 2014. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- Lister, Edward. "Hazaribagh". p. 9. Google books. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "Name and Situation" (PDF). Jharkhand Forest Division. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "CD Blocks of Giridih". Dumri. Govt. of Jharkhand. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
- "National Highway No. 2". Maps of India. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|