DunDraCon is a four day gaming convention run by Dundracon Inc. It is held each Presidents' Day weekend in San Ramon, California, with open registration and the first games starting on Friday morning, concluding on Monday evening. The first DunDraCon was in 1976; the organization incorporated in 1980.
The first DunDraCon was in 1976, about ten years after the first informal meeting of Gen Con. Nevertheless, DunDraCon is one of the oldest roleplaying game conventions worldwide, and is the longest continuously running gaming convention on the West Coast of the United States.
Features and Events
- Role-playing games 
- Miniatures Games 
- LARPs 
- Board Games
- Card Games, including collectible card games and dedicated deck card games
- Other Games
- Seminars 
- Painting (miniatures)
- Kid's Room
- Society for Creative Anachronism (includes demonstrations and seminars)
- Dealer’s Room
- Hite, Ken (2009-02-16). "San Ramon Holiday: DunDraCon Con Report 2009". Indie Press Revolution / Out of the Box. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- Perrin, Steve. "A Brief History of DunDraCon". DunDraCon Inc. Retrieved 2006-01-21.
- Parker, Michael (2010-02-15). "DunDraCon 2010 In Review". Good Omens. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- "War Rocket demo at DunDraCon". Tabletop Gaming News. 2009-02-11. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- "Events". Dreams of Deidre. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- "DunDraCon". Board Game Geek. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
|This game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|