From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duna is the Hungarian name for the Danube River.
Other places with the name Duna include:
- Duna River, Brazil
- Duna (woreda), Hadiya Zone, Ethiopia
- Duna, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- 23617 Duna, main-belt asteroid discovered in 1996
Duna may also refer to:
- Duna TV, Hungarian television station
- Duna World, Hungarian television station and sister channel of Duna TV
- Duna or Dyna, the Viking name, or Düna, the German name for the Daugava (river) (flowing through Russia, Belarus, and Latvia)
- Duna (band), Soviet band of the late 1980s
- Duna Records, American record label founded by Brant Bjork
- Fiat Duna, small car produced in Brazil
- Duna language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Duna, Australian slang term for duvet or comforter
People with the given name or surname Duna include:
- Steffi Duna, Hungarian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.