The Huntly Distillery
New bottling plant progress update: week 1 - removing old shelving units, wiring, general tidy up pic.twitter.com/Ca3wi6CoYd
Jim Murray’s Whisky Bible
Most notably the company received a "Liquid Gold Award" in the 2010 Whisky Bible (awards are granted to any whiskies which score 94 or above out of a maximum 100 points) for a North British 1978, cask Q247, 54.7% abv from the Rare Auld range. The single cask grain whisky was also rated "Scotch Grain of the Year".
Independent Bottlers' Challenge
Run by Whisky Magazine, the "Independent Bottlers' Challenge" awards are given by a panel of industry experts who conduct blind tastings. Duncan Taylor & Co has been awarded the "Independent Bottlers of Year" award in 2006 (Highlands, Lowlands & Blended categories); in 2007 (Lowlands); in 2008 (Lowlands); and in 2011 (Islay).
Icons of Whisky
Mark Watt, of Duncan Taylor & Co, was awarded the 2009 "Young Whisky Ambassador of the Year" by Whisky Magazine.
- "Independent Bottlers Challenge 2006". Whisky Magazine. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "Independent Bottlers Challenge 2007". Whisky Magazine. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "Independent Bottlers Challenge 2008". Whisky Magazine. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "Independent Bottlers Challenge 2011". Whisky Magazine. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "Icons of Whisky 2009". Whisky Magazine. Retrieved 2013-01-21.