||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)
Duncan James Williamson (11 April 1928, Loch Fyneside, near Furnace, Argyll - 8 November 2007) was a Scottish storyteller and singer, and a member of the Scottish Traveller community.
- Fireside Tales of the Traveller Children (1983)
- The Broonie, Silkies and Fairies (1985)
- Tell Me a Story for Christmas (1987)
- with Linda Williamson; A Thorn in the King's Foot: Folktales of the Scottish Travelling People (1987) (introduction by Hamish Henderson)
- May the Devil Walk Behind Ye! (1989)
- Don't Look Back Jack!: Scottish Travellers' Tales (1990)
- The Genie and the Fisherman (1991)
- Tales of the Seal People (1992)
- The Horsieman: Memories of a Traveller 1928-1958 (1994) (Autobiography)
- Rabbit's Tail (1996)
- The King and the Lamp (2000)
- The Land of the Seal People (2010) (Expanded edition of Tales of the Seal People, edited by Linda Williamson.)
- Jack and the Devil's Purse (2011) (Expanded edition of May the Devil Walk Behind Ye!, edited by Linda Williamson.)
- Put Another Log on the Fire (1994)
- Travellers Tales: Volume 1 2001/2
- travellers Tales: Volume 2 2001/2
- ^ Schofield, Derek (22 November 2007). "Obituary". The Guardian. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- Travelers Tales : Kyloe Label Recordings by Stanley Robertson, Duncan Williamson, William Williamson
Campbell, David. A Traweller in Two Worlds. Volume One: The early life of Scotland’s Wandering Bard. Luath Press Ltd, 2001.