Dunellen (NJT station)
Dunellen Station in July 2014.
|Connections|| NJT Bus: 59, 65, 66, 113, and 114
Suburban Trails: Dunellen Local
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Passengers (2012)||945 (average weekday)|
Dunellen is a New Jersey Transit railroad station on the Raritan Valley Line, in Dunellen, New Jersey. It is the only Raritan Valley Line station in Middlesex County. There is a ticket office and small waiting area at this stop. A simple station, there are two tracks with two small side platforms. The station is located on a high embankment.
Trains stop serving the station at midnight and resume by 5 in the morning. Automatic ticket vending machines have been installed along with an automated voice telling commuters when their train will arrive.
|■Raritan Valley Line||toward High Bridge (Bound Brook)|
|■Raritan Valley Line||toward Hoboken or New York (Plainfield)|
Media related to Dunellen (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
- NJT rail station information page for Dunellen
- DepartureVision real time train information for Dunellen
- Raritan Valley Line schedule
- world.nycsubway.org - NJT Raritan Line
- Washington Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
- Prospect Avenue entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|