Established in 1893 the club play their home games at McKane Park.
They currently play in the RBS Championship A, having previously being promoted from National League 1 in the 2011-2012 season. During this season they also won the RBS National Shield at Murrayfield, beating Musslebourgh 11-9.
Their strip is royal blue and white.
- Jim Greenwood.
- Harry Lind, 16 caps for Scotland, 1928-36
- Alf Wilson
- Ron Glasgow
- Fraser McKenzie
- Godwin, Terry Complete Who's Who of International Rugby (Cassell, 1987, ISBN 0-7137-1838-2)
- Jones, J.R. Encyclopedia of Rugby Union Football (Robert Hale, London, 1976 ISBN 0-7091-5394-5)
- Massie, Allan A Portrait of Scottish Rugby (Polygon, Edinburgh; ISBN 0-904919-84-6)
- Encyclopedia of Rugby Union Football, p34
- McLaren, Bill Talking of Rugby (1991, Stanley Paul, London ISBN 0-09-173875-X)
|This Scottish rugby union team article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|