From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dungeness may refer to:
- Dungeness (headland), in Kent, England
- Dungeness, Washington
- Dungeness Spit, a sand spit in Washington, United States, named after Dungeness headland in England
- Punta Dúngeness, a headland in Argentina and Chile
- Dungeness crab, a species of crab found from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska to Santa Cruz, California
- Dungeness (Cumberland Island, Georgia), a ruined mansion belonging to Thomas M. Carnegie on Cumberland Island, Georgia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.