From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dunhill may refer to:
- Alfred Dunhill Ltd., a British luxury goods company
- Alfred Dunhill, founder of the luxury goods company
- Dunhill (cigar brand)
- Dunhill (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes made by British American Tobacco
- Dunhill Records, a record label
- ABC Dunhill Records, a record label
- Alfred Dunhill Cup, a former golf event
- Alfred Dunhill Links Championship, a golf event
- Dunhill, County Waterford, a town in County Waterford, Ireland
- Thomas Dunhill (1877–1946), an English composer
- Sir Thomas Peel Dunhill (1876–1957), Australian surgeon and Physician to the Queen of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dunhill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.