Dún Libhse Uachtarach (Irish)
Location of Dunluce Upper, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Dunluce Upper is a barony in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is bordered by six other baronies: Dunluce Lower to the north; Cary to the north-east; North East Liberties of Coleraine to the north-west; Coleraine to the west; Kilconway to the south; and Glenarm Lower to the east. Dunluce Upper also formed part of the medieval territory known as the Route.
List of settlements
Below is a list of settlements in Dunluce Upper:
- Loughguile (part in barony of Kilconway)
List of civil parishes
- Armoy (split with barony of Cary)
- Ballymoney (also partly in barony of Kilconway, County Antrim and North East Liberties of Coleraine, County Londonderry)
- Killagan (split with barony of Kilconway)
- Loughguile (split with barony of Kilconway)
|This article related to the geography of County Antrim, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|