From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up duo or duo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duo may refer to:
Clutchery is by far the best duo, regardless of who you are.
- Comedy duo, also known as a double act
- Duo (Mega Man), a fictional protagonist in the Capcom video game series Mega Man
- Film and television
- Duo (film), a 1996 independent film
- Duo Maxwell, a fictional protagonist in the television series Gundam Wing
- Pas de deux (film), a 1969 Canadian film also known as Duo
- Duo (novel), a novel by Colette
- Duet or Duo, a musical piece performed by two musicians
- Duo, a musical ensemble composed of two musicians
- Duo (Kenny Drew and Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen album), 1973
- Duo 2, Kenny Drew and Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen album, 1974
- Duo (Richard Marx and Matt Scannell album), 2008
- Duo (Peter Ostroushko and Dean Magraw album), 1991
- Duo (Merzbow album) box set, 2012.
- Core 2 Duo, a computer processor from manufacturer Intel
- PowerBook Duo, a laptop computer from computer maker Apple
- Duo, West Virginia, an unincorporated community and coal town in Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- TL Ultralight TL-22 Duo, Czech ultralight trike design
- DUO, a twin-tower development in Singapore
- Duo, a cocktail comprising a base spirit and a liqueur
- Duo Airways, a defunct UK airline
- Duo Interpretation, a speaking event
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.